From application design to product maintenance to evaluating cost of ownership, WITTENSTEIN is dedicated to our customers for the lifecycle of their applications and beyond.
Contact us by phone 1 630-540-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WITTENSTEIN Service Portal
Find product relevant information and contact details or request replacement products, inspections and repairs.
For emergency support outside of business hours call 1-224-388-8174. The hotline offers you flexibility, reliability and very fast response in the event of a repair or critical situations such as machine downtimes
Engineering Support & Consultation
You can always contact WITTENSTEIN North America for assistance with technical, design or application-specific questions:
- Identify optimal products for your design
- Address design considerations based on need
- Request installation training and support
Motion control subassemblies are the driving force in a machine’s performance, and huge gains can be achieved by optimizing these systems. Leverage our holistic expertise to optimize your results:
- Enhanced machine and process reliability
- Optimized performance and productivity
- Reduced development costs through time savings
- Increased quality, throughput, safety and other performances that optimize cost of ownership
- Development and production of special gearboxes (from prototype through to production readiness)
- Noise optimization of gearboxes
- Gearing design and optimization
From concept through implementation to re-investment, we stay with our customers to optimize results every step of the way.
Free sizing tool cymex® 5
cymex® 5 – The Proven Software for Drive System Optimization
Our free sizing software cymex® 5 enables the simple dimensioning and evaluation of the complete drive train (application + transformation + motor + gearbox). The precise calculations are facilitated by predefined standard applications such as belt, spindle, rotary-table and rack & pinion drives. Consideration of all major influencing factors and customer-specific parameters result in a reliable and efficient design as well as optimization of the drive system.
- Simple and reliable design through pre-defined standard applications
- All customer-specific application parameters taken into account
- cymex® 5 Motion Profiler for creating simple and complex motion and load profiles
- Import functions of motion profiles from SAM, Excel, ASCII databases with all WITTENSTEIN alpha products as well as 11,000 motors offered by all current manufacturers
- Visualization of loads in relation to all important component parameters in the drive train
- CAD generator: 3D files of gearboxes and servo actuators including all attached components
- Technical calculation documentation
Use our CAD POINT to find performance dataa and CAD data your products of interest. The intuitive menu makes it easy for you to order the components and data you require.
- Online comparison with motor geometry
- Transparent and simple selection of your required components
- Ordering code generation
- 3D files of the selected solution
- Documentation of selection
cymex® select – Best solution within seconds
The new, innovative quick sizing tool
Do you want to find the optimal drive solution quickly and easily? A few details are sufficient, and cymex® select presents you with a top recommendation from among 50,000 products based on 15 technical parameters and the price. You also get a performance option and a price option.
- Efficient and customizable product selection in seconds
- Top three product recommendations for your requirements
- Innovative calculation logic based on performance and price
- Automatic comparison of the motor and gearbox geometry
- Dimension drawing and CAD data with a single click
- Available online without login
- Possibility of requesting quotation quickly and directly
The North America headquarters in Bartlett, Illinois houses our executive, sales, engineering and technical support teams, as well as our technical center for machining, assembly, testing, service and inventory of products. The state-of-the-art machines and technical capabilities at this facility allow us to support WITTENSTEIN worldwide with mechatronic projects that integrate motors, gearboxes and controls.
Our Midwest U.S. location puts product, expertise and quality within easy reach for our customers in North America:
- Speedline service available for next-day delivery of emergency replacement parts
- Assembly and machines staffed to run 24/7
- State-of-the-art equipment, industry 4.0 ready
Each WITTENSTEIN North America customer has a dedicated team of support professionals to assist with installation, operation, repairs and other customer service needs:
- Informative motor installation and mounting videos
- Operating manuals with information on commissioning and installation
- Installation videos on the rack system
- Detailed descriptions of product use
- Maintenance, analysis and repair of products