The active linear and rotary throttles are a combination of a single control loading actuator with linear gearing, electronics and force sensor. Dual throttle variants are also available.
- High fidelity brushless DC motor with integrated control electronics
- Bolt down fixing to the cockpit structure
- CAN bus interface for actuator control from the System Control Module
- Built-in force sensor
- Realistic grip configurations with full switch fidelity and functionality (optional)
- Friction pot and active/passive switch (optional)
- FOD protection
The following specifications are based on the standard gear ratio. Gear ratios can be changed to adjust the maximum torque to meet application requirements.