The active centerstick for simulation integrates motor, gearbox, control loading electronics and force sensor into a compact and efficient design.
The main features of the system are:
- Independent pitch and roll axes with high fidelity brushless DC motors with integrated control electronics
- Compact configuration (cable entries on the side are within its space envelope)
- Easily mountable with bolt down fixing to the cockpit frame
- CAN bus interface for actuator control from the SCM
- Built-in force sensor
- Modular – can be easily reengineered to change paddle box, roll axis pivot point and GRP to suit the particular application
- Realistic grip with full switch fidelity and functionality (Optional)
The following specifications are based on the standard gear ratio. Gear ratios can be changed to adjust the maximum torque to meet application requirements.